Shredding services near me: Green Bay, WI where we service many customers here!
Green Bay, WI Shredding Services
The economy of Green Bay, WI employs 53k people. The largest industries in Green Bay, WI are Manufacturing (10,249 people), Health Care & Social Assistance (6,740 people), and Retail Trade (6,664 people), and the highest paying industries are Utilities ($72,500), Public Administration ($45,767), and Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services ($44,071). – Source
We service 3+ regions in Green Bay, WI. Let us help your location!
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
Reasons not to use an in-house shredder
- They do not shred staples and paper clips.
- They quickly overheat from overuse.
- They have short life spans, which means buying a new one every 5 years on average.
- They make a mess and require constant clean up.
- They require maintenance frequently.
- They jam easily and frequently.
- They are slow because they can only handle 1-10 sheets of paper at a time.
- They are noisy.
Not only do in-house shredders give you inadequate protection of sensitive data such as bank account numbers, credit account numbers, social security numbers, medical information, etc which in many cases are required by law but they also are a poor choice if you want to increase productivity in your workplace.
Using our services will be cheaper for your business, protect you from lawsuits, and give yourself, employees, and customers peace of mind.
If you need shredding services in Green Bay you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.