Shredding services near me: Marquette, MI where we service over 66 customers here!
Marquette, MI Shredding Services
The economy of Marquette, MI employs 10.2k people. The largest industries in Marquette, MI are Health Care & Social Assistance (1,843 people), Accommodation & Food Services (1,521 people), and Educational Services (1,492 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($74,583), Utilities ($72,188), and Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting, & Mining ($51,477). – Source
We service 66+ locations in Marquette, MI. Let us help your location!
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
What can be shredded?
- Paper Clips
- Magnetic media
- CDs and DVDs
- Hard drives
- ID badges
- And more
Reasons not to use an in-house shredder
- They do not shred staples and paper clips.
- They quickly overheat from overuse.
- They have short life spans, which means buying a new one every 5 years on average.
- They make a mess and require constant clean up.
- They require maintenance frequently.
- They jam easily and frequently.
- They are slow because they can only handle 1-10 sheets of paper at a time.
- They are noisy.
Why you should use our shredding services
- Receive a Certificate of Destruction to protect you from potential lawsuits.
- We know the proper procedure by law to take care of your sensitive data.
- Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Save Time
- Save Money
- We can handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche.
- Avoid Corporate Espionage by keeping employees from turning over your sensitive data to your competitors.
- Protect your customers from having their sensitive data taken.
- We help the environment by recycling the paper after it has been reduced to a pulp.
If you need shredding services in Marquette you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST. Also, if you have any questions such as custom pick-up time, how else we can help you, etc. feel free to give us a call!