Shredding services near me: Ontonagon, MI where we service over 3 customers here.
Ontonagon, MI Shredding Services
Ontonagon County, MI employs 2.02k people and the largest industries in Ontonagon County, MI are Health Care & Social Assistance (343 people), Retail Trade (204 people), and Accommodation & Food Services (178 people), and the highest paying industries are Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction ($103,750), Utilities ($52,813), and Public Administration ($41,917). – Source
We have 3+ businesses that we serve in Ontonagon.
Country Mile Document Destruction has serviced this area since 2001 by providing paper shredding to Strong Dental Center PLC.
With the laws and regulations specific to Ontonagon, MI you will need a document destruction company like Country Mile that is both NAID certified and provides official certificates of destruction.
“Country Mile Document Destruction can tackle any size shredding job. We had two truck loads of old files to shred and they made it easy for us to get the job done quickly! Their professional monthly service helps us stay organized and keeps our old files from overwhelming our office.”
– Strong Dental Center, PLC, 401 S 7th St A, Ontonagon, MI 49953
What can be shredded?
- Paper Clips
- Magnetic media
- CDs and DVDs
- Hard drives
- ID badges
- And more
Why you should use our shredding services
- Receive a Certificate of Destruction to protect you from potential lawsuits.
- We know the proper procedure by law to take care of your sensitive data.
- Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Save Time
- Save Money
- We can handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche.
- Avoid Corporate Espionage by keeping employees from turning over your sensitive data to your competitors.
- Protect your customers from having their sensitive data taken.
- We help the environment by recycling the paper after it has been reduced to a pulp.
If you need shredding services in Ontonagon you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.