Shredding services near me: Escanaba, MI where we service over 14 customers here!
Escanaba, MI Shredding Services
The economy of Escanaba, MI employs 5.17k people. The largest industries in Escanaba, MI are Health Care & Social Assistance (882 people), Retail Trade (859 people), and Manufacturing (470 people), and the highest paying industries are Public Administration ($49,028), Manufacturing ($42,431), and Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services ($40,375). – Source
We service 14+ locations in Escanaba, MI. Let us help your location!
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
Why you should use our shredding services
- Proof of Destruction – If a lawsuit comes to light or you become accused of leaking data you will have the proof from us.
- Protection from Lawsuits – Do your employees know the proper procedure of disposing of sensitive materials according to the law? Didn’t think so. Let us do it for you.
- Maximize Protection – Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Workplace Efficiency – Have your customers focus on their jobs instead of feeding a 60-page sensitive document into the shredder one page at a time.
- Save Money – Our service is cheaper than doing it yourself. Consider the paid employee man hours, shredder purchase and maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Personal shredders can be anywhere from $15 (which cannot handle much and have to be fed one page at a time) to over $200.
- We Can do the Difficult Jobs – Can your shredder handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche without breaking down?
- Avoid Corporate Espionage – With our proof of certification of destruction, you can have the peace of mind that none of your employees will turn your sensitive data over to your competitors.
- Protect Your Customers – Online you will find numerous news stories about employees stealing sensitive data to sell to identity thieves where they take the sensitive data to make illegal purchases, sell credit card numbers on the black web, and ruin people’s credit score.
- Help the Environment – Instead of ending up in the landfill which is a security hazard in itself we destroy your documents down to a paper pulp then recycle it.
If you need shredding services in Escanaba you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.