Record shredding near me: Manistique, MI where we service over 19 customers here!
Manistique, MI Shredding Services
The economy of Manistique, MI employs 870 people. The largest industries in Manistique, MI are Health Care & Social Assistance (229 people), Accommodation & Food Services (87 people), and Educational Services (78 people), and the highest paying industries are Manufacturing ($52,167), Transportation & Warehousing, & Utilities ($44,500), and Transportation & Warehousing ($44,500). – Source
We service 19+ locations in Manistique, MI. Let us help your location!
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
Why you should use our shredding services
- Certificate of Destruction – This certificate will help protect you in court just in case someone tries to sue you for sensitive leaked data like social security numbers, account info, etc.
- Protection from Lawsuits – Do your employees know the proper procedure of disposing of sensitive materials according to the law? Didn’t think so. Let us do it for you.
- Maximized Document Protection – Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Save Time – Have your customers focus on their jobs instead of feeding a 60-page sensitive document into the shredder one page at a time.
- Save Money – Our service is cheaper than doing it yourself. Consider the paid employee man hours, shredder purchase and maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Personal shredders can be anywhere from $15 (which cannot handle much and have to be fed one page at a time) to over $200.
- Take Care of Difficult Shredding – Can your shredder handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche without breaking down?
- Avoid Corporate Espionage – With our proof of certification of destruction, you can have the peace of mind that none of your employees will turn your sensitive data over to your competitors.
- Customer Protection – Online you will find numerous news stories about employees stealing sensitive data to sell to identity thieves where they take the sensitive data to make illegal purchases, sell credit card numbers on the black web, and ruin people’s credit score.
- Help the Environment – Instead of ending up in the landfill which is a security hazard in itself we destroy your documents down to a paper pulp then recycle it.
If you need shredding services in Manistique you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.