Mobile shredding services near me: Marinette, MI where we service over 25 customers here!
Marinette, WI Shredding Services
Marinette, WI employs 5.35k people and the largest industries in Marinette, WI are Manufacturing (1,569 people), Retail Trade (802 people), and Health Care & Social Assistance (630 people), and the highest paying industries are Transportation & Warehousing, & Utilities ($52,788), Manufacturing ($47,314), and Wholesale Trade ($43,387). – Source
We have 25+ places we service in Marinette, WI.
Country Mile Document Destruction has serviced this area since 2001 by providing paper shredding to Tri-County Credit Union.
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
“Country Mile Document Destruction is a company that is dependable and reliable. Knowing our financial records are completely destroyed, gives us peace of mind.
– Rachel R. Raygo, CCUE President 2205 Hall Ave. Suite 107 Marinette, WI 54143
Reasons not to use an in-house shredder
- They do not shred staples and paper clips.
- They quickly overheat from overuse.
- They have short life spans, which means buying a new one every 5 years on average.
- They make a mess and require constant clean up.
- They require maintenance frequently.
- They jam easily and frequently.
- They are slow because they can only handle 1-10 sheets of paper at a time.
- They are noisy.
Why you should use our shredding services
- Receive a Certificate of Destruction to protect you from potential lawsuits.
- We know the proper procedure by law to take care of your sensitive data.
- Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Save Time
- Save Money
- We can handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche.
- Avoid Corporate Espionage by keeping employees from turning over your sensitive data to your competitors.
- Protect your customers from having their sensitive data taken.
- We help the environment by recycling the paper after it has been reduced to a pulp.
If you need shredding services in Marinette you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.