Paper shredding services near me: Oconto, WI where we service 1 customer. Why don’t you join and make this number larger?
Oconto, WI Shredding Services
Oconto, WI has a steady economic growth with an increase in population and median household income.
In 2018, there was a population of 4.47k people with a median age of 42.5 and a median household income of $46,771. The population of Oconto, WI from 2017 to 2018 grew from 4,463 to 4,469 and its median household income grew from $45,533 to $46,771, a 2.72% increase.
The median property value in Oconto, WI is $92,700, and the homeownership rate is 64.6%. Most people here commute by Drove Alone, and the average commute time is 17.6 minutes. – Source
We service 1 location in Oconto, WI. Let us help your location!
Identity Theft is one of the fastest-growing crimes in America today. To protect yourself and business have Country Mile Document Destruction that is NAID certified shred your sensitive documents at an affordable price.
What you should shred and when
- ATM receipts (for account info), junk mail for credit card offers (to prevent stolen identity), credit card bills (for stolen identity), utility bills, sales receipts (an exception would be for warranties), expired passwords, copies of birth and death certificates (when no longer needed), expired passports, insurance policies, and driver licenses, unused resumes, and pharmacy bottle labels should be destroyed immediately.
- Paycheck stubs, medical bills, and bank statements should be destroyed in under one year.
- Tax records and all other tax-related documents should be destroyed after seven years.
Rule of Thumb for Destroying Documents
- Financial and account information documents like bank statements, atm receipts, old loan papers that were paid off, expired debit/credit cards, tax forms over seven years old, voided checks, and canceled checks.
- Personal information documents like anything with your birth date and social security number to prevent identity theft. Contact information displaying your name, address, and phone number as well.
- Password and account information documents like password printouts, purchase receipts, and everything that may contain your name, address, and phone number.
- Junk mail that has your name, address and phone number with credit card offers can be used to steal your identity. Insurance and lending offers that have your identity to be put on a mailing list can also be used against you to steal your identity.
Why you should use our shredding services
- Receive a Certificate of Destruction to protect you from potential lawsuits.
- We know the proper procedure by law to take care of your sensitive data.
- Ensure peace of mind for yourself, your customers, and your employees.
- Save Time
- Save Money
- We can handle staples, hard drives, CDs, DVDs, videotapes, and microfiche.
- Avoid Corporate Espionage by keeping employees from turning over your sensitive data to your competitors.
- Protect your customers from having their sensitive data taken.
- We help the environment by recycling the paper after it has been reduced to a pulp.
If you need shredding services in Marquette you can reach us at 906-753-9905 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST. Also, if you have any questions such as custom pick-up time, how else we can help you, etc. feel free to give us a call!