Eckerman is located within the beautiful Hiawatha National Forest which many people go to for vacation.
Country Mile Document Destruction offers mobile shredding, offsite shredding, on-site shredding, and hard drive destruction services throughout Chippewa County. Since 2001, Country Mile Document Destruction has provided service throughout Michigan and Wisconsin.
Why choose Country Mile?
- AAA NAID Certified (Certified and Guaranteed to keep your business safe)
- Certificate of Destruction (Receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our guarantee to you.)
- Eco-friendly Recycling (After your documents are reduced to a pulp we recycle them to help promote a more sustainable, eco-friendly environment.)
- Trusted (We are trusted by hundreds of customers in dozens of cities all across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.)
- Privacy (Workplace privacy policies are in place for added protection between pick-up stops and everywhere else.)
The state regulations on how to dispose of these documents and data are always changing and that is why it is important to have a company like Country Mile, which keeps up-to-date on these things and takes care of it for you!
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
Contact us for our very competitive rates. In fact, send us a copy of your current shredding service bill, and more than likely we can beat it! How? By cutting out the middle man and passing the savings along to you.