Whether you need one-shot or monthly shredding services Country Mile Document Destruction is the place to go! Contact us for our very competitive rates. In fact, send us a copy of your current shredding service bill, and more than likely we can beat it! How? By cutting out the middle man and passing the savings along to you.
Monthly Mobile Shredding Services
See the last of your confidentiality problems!
If your records found their way into the wrong hands the result may be very embarrassing…or financially devasting. We can come to you with one of our trucks using our mobile shredding services to take care of this potential threat for you!
On-Site Shredding is the solution!
Why is our mobile shredding important?
Stolen identity has been on the rise and the rules and regulations that differ from state-to-state are always changing as well. We keep up-to-date on all of the rules and regulations and this is why you need Country Mile Document Destruction on your side!
How does our on-site shredding work?
A Country Mile document destruction agent will arrive on schedule and transport data immediately to the vehicle and shred it on-site. You are invited to oversee the destruction process if so desired.
- One of our drivers will come to your location and empty your locked, secure containers into our shredder right on-site.
- Paper documents are ground into 5/8″ pieces and dumped inside of the recycling facility.
- Classified documents and all non-paper materials are reduced to the size of particles.
- You will then receive a certificate of document destruction.
Why choose Country Mile?
- Our prices beat the competitors’ prices.
- You will have securely locked containers at your location that never gets touched from disposal to shredding.
- All shredded paper is recycled.
- We are trusted by hundreds of customers over dozens of cities all across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.
- We constantly update and upgrade our equipment to better serve you and your business.
- We can set up regularly scheduled visits to help meet your schedule and needs.
- Workplace privacy policies are in place for added protection between pick-up stops and everywhere else.
Explore our other services:
- Hard Drive Destruction (Just deleting the information will not do.)
- Commercial Shredding (Keep data away from your competition.)
- Residential Shredding (Get rid of your Social Security Numbers, and Credit Card Info.)
- Financial Shredding (Don’t let everyone know what you spend your money on.)
- Legal Records Shredding (Are your clients’ info secure?)
- Medical Shredding (Are you following HIPPA guidelines?)