Country Mile Document Destruction offers mobile shredding, offsite shredding, on-site shredding, and hard drive destruction services throughout Schoolcraft County. Since 2001, Country Mile Document Destruction has been providing service throughout Michigan and Wisconsin.
Why Choose Country Mile Document Destruction?
- Secure Shred Containers (Locked shred containers. Once documents are placed in the container they cannot be retrieved.)
- Certificate of Destruction (Receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our guarantee to you.)
- Scheduled Shredding (Our team of experts will work with you on a monthly pickup schedule that works for you to destroy your documents.)
- Eco-friendly Recycling (After your documents are reduced to a pulp we recycle them to help promote a more sustainable, eco-friendly environment.)
- Excellent Prices (Our prices beat the competitors’ prices.)
The state regulations on how to dispose of these documents and data are always changing and that is why it is important to have a company like Country Mile, which keeps up-to-date on these things and takes care of it for you!
Our attractive, lockable Security cabinets for storing sensitive data between pick-ups. These Security containers are locked and are equipped with a one-way slot that allows documents to be stored inside securely until a Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. agent arrives.
Attention banks, credit unions, financial institutions, and small businesses!
Do you have sensitive Financial Documents that need to be destroyed?
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) was passed by the federal government to set up restrictions and guidelines in place that govern how financial institutions dispose of and handle their data.
Click to learn more about financial records shredding.
If your records found their way into the wrong hands the result may be very embarrassing…or financially devasting. We can come to you with one of our trucks using our mobile shredding services to take care of this potential threat for you!
Stolen identity has been on the rise and the rules and regulations that differ from state to state are always changing as well. We keep up-to-date on all of the rules and regulations and this is why you need Country Mile Document Destruction on your side!
Country Mile Document Destruction is bonded and insured for your protection. We provide services for residential, commercial, financial, and medical destruction needs. There is no job too big or too small!