How did Engadine get its name?
This community was originally named Kennedy which contained a train depot that connected it to many other booming lumber towns. One of the first lumbermen in the area, Sam Peterson, suggested naming it Engadine after the Engadine Vally in Switzerland where he used to live.
Being only 40 miles from Manistique, Engadine made its start in the lumber industry and is home to the Hiawatha Sporting Club.
Engadine is an unincorporated community in Mackinac County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The community is located within Garfield Township. As an unincorporated community, Engadine has no legally defined boundaries or population statistics of its own but does have its own post office with the 49827 ZIP Code.
From Ann Arbor to Zeba and all of the surrounding areas, Country Mile Document Destruction’s Services—including Secure Document Destruction, Hard Drive Destruction, and more are designed to protect your workplace security every single day. Your revenues, your reputation, your people, and your success depend on it. We protect what matters.
- Document Container: We will provide you with a locked container where your documents never touch human hands after being placed in the container.
- Mobile Shredding: For the customers that are pressed for time we can bring our mobile destruction trucks to your location, shred it, and reduce it to a pulp right there on the spot! After that, you will receive a certificate of destruction from us for your records. Our guarantee to you.
- Hard Drive Destruction (Just deleting the information will not do.)
- Commercial Shredding (Keep data away from your competition.)
- Residential Shredding (Get rid of your Social Security Numbers, and Credit Card Info.)
- Financial Shredding (Don’t let everyone know what you spend your money on.)
- Legal Records Shredding (Are your clients’ info secure?)
- Medical Shredding (Are you following HIPPA guidelines?)
We Shred Accounting Records, Canceled Checks, Obsolete Purchase Orders, Payroll Information, CDs and Diskettes, Microfiche, Hard Drives, Private, Audio & Video Recordings, Confidential Letters and Memos, Computer Printouts, Medical Information, Plastic Credit Cards, and more.
We guarantee our services because we use NAID-Certified data destruction procedures.
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
Did you know that you are regulated on how long you retain records and when you are allowed to destroy them?
In 2002 the Sarbanes-Oxley Act was created to govern businesses on how long they have to retain their records before they can shred them. If you have any questions you can contact us to find out if these restrictions apply to you and find out what the retention times are.
You may have read these headlines in the newspaper in the past.
“Confidential Banking Information Found in the Trash!”
“Dumpster “Treasure Hunt” Yields Profits for Thieves”
“Think Your Financial Records get Disposed of Securely? Don’t Bank On It!”
Protect your small business or personal finances from financial ruin that can take you years to get out of. Contact us today!
People passing by can steal your garbage and steal your identity. Identity theft has been continually on the rise according to Javelin Strategy and research. In 2017 there were over 16 million victims!
Country Mile Document Destruction is bonded and insured for your protection. We provide services for residential, commercial, financial, and medical destruction needs. There is no job too big or too small!