Ford River Township is a civil township of Delta County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 2,054 at the 2010 census, down from 2,241 at the 2000 census. The median income for a household in the township was $42,260, and the median income for a family was $47,837.
From Ann Arbor to Zeba and all of the surrounding areas, Country Mile Document Destruction’s Services—including Secure Document Destruction, Hard Drive Destruction, and more are designed to protect your workplace security every single day. Your revenues, your reputation, your people, and your success depend on it. We protect what matters.
Other Services Offered
- Document Container: We will provide you with a locked container where your documents never touch human hands after being placed in the container.
- Drop-Off: You can bring your items that need to be destroyed to our facility in Stephenson, MI. Our employees will unload, weigh, and bring your records to the shredder for destruction.
- Mobile Shredding: For the customers that are pressed for time we can bring our mobile destruction trucks to your location, shred it, and reduce it to a pulp right there on the spot! After that, you will receive a certificate of destruction from us for your records. Our guarantee to you.
- Hard Drive Destruction: (Just deleting the information will not do.)
- Commercial Shredding: (Keep data away from your competition.)
- Residential Shredding: (Get rid of your Social Security Numbers, and Credit Card Info.)
- Financial Shredding: (Don’t let everyone know what you spend your money on.)
- Legal Records Shredding: (Are your clients’ info secure?)
- Medical Shredding: (Are you following HIPPA guidelines?)
We guarantee our services because we use NAID-Certified data destruction procedures.
Our attractive, lockable Security cabinets for storing sensitive data between pick-ups. These Security containers are locked and are equipped with a one-way slot that allows documents to be stored inside securely until a Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. agent arrives.
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
Country Mile Document Destruction services all job sizes on site. This ensures that your data has been securely destroyed.
Contact us for our very competitive rates. In fact, send us a copy of your current shredding service bill, and more than likely we can beat it! How? By cutting out the middle man and passing the savings along to you.