From Ann Arbor to Zeba and all of the surrounding areas, Country Mile Document Destruction’s Services—including Secure Document Destruction, Hard Drive Destruction, and more are designed to protect your workplace security every single day. Your revenues, your reputation, your people, and your success depend on it. We protect what matters.
Why choose Country Mile?
- AAA NAID Certified (Certified and Guaranteed to keep your business safe)
- Secure Shred Containers (Locked shred containers. Once documents are placed in the container they cannot be retrieved.)
- Certificate of Destruction (Receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our guarantee to you.)
- Scheduled Shredding (Our team of experts will work with you on a monthly pickup schedule that works for you to destroy your documents.)
- Eco-friendly Recycling (After your documents are reduced to a pulp we recycle them to help promote a more sustainable, eco-friendly environment.)
- Excellent Prices (Our prices beat the competitors’ prices.)
- Trusted (We are trusted by hundreds of customers in dozens of cities all across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.)
- Accounting Records
- Canceled Checks
- Obsolete Purchase Orders
- CD’s and Diskettes
- Hard Drives
- Confidential Letters and Memos
- Computer Printouts
- Medical Information
- Plastic Credit Cards
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
In 1984 the federal government passed the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) regulating how businesses deal with sensitive data. Information that has been deleted from your hard drive can still be accessed using special software. The hard drive’s platters have to be destroyed to make the data on it unreadable in order for your data to be securely destroyed.
How do you dispose of your old hard drives?
Quote: “57 Percent of Used Mobile Devices and 75 Percent of Used Drives Purchased from Amazon, eBay, and Gazelle Have Unsuccessful Deletion Attempts Previously Made.” – PR Newswire
Contact us for our very competitive rates. In fact, send us a copy of your current shredding service bill, and more than likely we can beat it! How? By cutting out the middle man and passing the savings along to you.
Stolen identity has been on the rise and the rules and regulations that differ from state to state are always changing as well. We keep up-to-date on all of the rules and regulations and this is why you need Country Mile Document Destruction on your side!
Country Mile Document Destruction is bonded and insured for your protection. We provide services for residential, commercial, financial, and medical destruction needs. There is no job too big or too small!