Gulliver is only about 12 miles from Manistique and has the fresh-water spring Kitch-iti-kipi which is a popular tourist attraction along with the nearby camping and fishing on its four lakes. Be sure to check out the Seul Choix Point Lighthouse while you are there.
Country Mile Document Destruction offers mobile shredding, offsite shredding, on-site shredding, and hard drive destruction services throughout Wayne County. Since 2001, Country Mile Document Destruction has been providing service throughout Michigan and Wisconsin.
Other Services Offered
- Document Container: We will provide you with a locked container where your documents never touch human hands after being placed in the container.
- Mobile Shredding: For customers that are pressed for time we can bring our mobile destruction trucks to your location, shred it, and reduce it to a pulp right there on the spot! After that, you will receive a certificate of destruction from us for your records. Our guarantee to you.
- Hard Drive Destruction (Just deleting the information will not do.)
- Commercial Shredding (Keep data away from your competition.)
- Residential Shredding (Get rid of your Social Security Numbers, and Credit Card Info.)
- Financial Shredding (Don’t let everyone know what you spend your money on.)
- Legal Records Shredding (Are your clients’ info secure?)
- Medical Shredding (Are you following HIPPA guidelines?)
The state regulations on how to dispose of these documents and data are always changing and that is why it is important to have a company like Country Mile, which keeps up-to-date on these things and takes care of it for you!
We guarantee our services because we use NAID-Certified data destruction procedures.
We provide our customers with On-Site Confidential Hard drives and Paper Shredding Services. Covering Michigan’s Upper Peninsula and Wisconsin’s neighboring counties, Country Mile document shredding services make scheduling destruction convenient.
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
Country Mile Document Destruction services all job sizes on site. This ensures that your data has been securely destroyed.
Did you know that you are regulated on how long you retain records and when you are allowed to destroy them?
In 2002 the Sarbanes-Oxley Act was created to govern businesses on how long they have to retain their records before they can shred them. If you have any questions you can contact us to find out if these restrictions apply to you and find out what the retention times are.
Stolen identity has been on the rise and the rules and regulations that differ from state to state are always changing as well. We keep up-to-date on all of the rules and regulations and this is why you need Country Mile Document Destruction on your side!
People passing by can steal your garbage and steal your identity. Identity theft has been continually on the rise according to Javelin Strategy and research. In 2017 there were over 16 million victims!