As of the 2000 census, there were 780 people, 327 households, and 236 families residing in the township. The median income for a household in this township was $39,375, and the median income for a family was $48,906.
No job is too big or small for Country Mile Document Destruction! Country Mile Document Destruction offers mobile shredding, offsite, on-site shredding, and hard drive destruction services throughout Delta County. Since 2001, Country Mile Document Destruction has provided service throughout Michigan and Wisconsin.
Why choose Country Mile?
- Secure Shred Containers (Locked shred containers. Once documents are placed in the container they cannot be retrieved.)
- Certificate of Destruction (Receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records. Our guarantee to you.)
- Scheduled Shredding (Our team of experts will work with you on a monthly pickup schedule that works for you to destroy your documents.)
- Eco-friendly Recycling (After your documents are reduced to a pulp we recycle them to help promote a more sustainable, eco-friendly environment.)
- Excellent Prices (Our prices beat the competitors’ prices.)
- Trusted (We are trusted by hundreds of customers in dozens of cities all across the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin.)
- Accounting Records
- Canceled Checks
- CD’s and Diskettes
- Hard Drives
- Private Audio & Video Recordings
- Confidential Letters and Memos
- Plastic Credit Cards
Our attractive, lockable Security cabinets for storing sensitive data between pick-ups. These Security containers are locked and are equipped with a one-way slot that allows documents to be stored inside securely until a Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. agent arrives.
Country Mile Document Destruction Inc. can be scheduled to come on-site when it is necessary for you. Our agents then transport your data immediately to the vehicle and shred your documents on-site.
Does your computer hard drive hold Sensitive Information?
In 1984 the federal government passed the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA) regulating how businesses deal with sensitive data. Information that has been deleted from your hard drive can still be accessed using special software. The hard drive’s platters have to be destroyed to make the data on it unreadable in order for your data to be securely destroyed.
How do you dispose of your old hard drives?
Quote: “57 Percent of Used Mobile Devices and 75 Percent of Used Drives Purchased from Amazon, eBay and Gazelle Have Unsuccessful Deletion Attempts Previously Made.” – PR Newswire
If your records found their way into the wrong hands the result may be very embarrassing…or financially devasting. We can come to you with one of our trucks using our mobile shredding services to take care of this potential threat for you!
Stolen identity has been on the rise and the rules and regulations that differ from state to state are always changing as well. We keep up-to-date on all of the rules and regulations and this is why you need Country Mile Document Destruction on your side!